Mitral Valve Repair
Synchronised pairing of leaflet motion and capture
- Imaging-independent commissure location
- Leaflet-supportive balloon anchorage
- Controlled, individual leaflet capture
Pressure guided navigation.
Anatomy assisted commissure location.
- Pressure gradient identifies correct positioning
- No interference with functioning of the valve
- Anchoring arms are guided into the commissures
Dynamically following the leaflets
- Continuous contact with moving leaflets
- Independently operating capturing units
- Uncompromised valve function throughout
Nitinol arms independently track the movement of the leaflets
Nitinol arms independently track the movement of the
Beyond edge to edge repair
- Tests effectiveness of clip before disengaging final implant
- Individually adjustable AP reduction
*Note: Dacron clip cover removed for illustrative purposes.